Thursday, March 19, 2009

Also, this:

God that was strange to see you again
Introduced by a friend of a friend
Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'
In that instant it started to pour,
Captured a taxi despite all the rain
We drove in silence across point champlain
And all of the time you thought I was sad I was trying to remember your name…

From that song I posted earlier. I think that is a super first verse of a song.
haha-that's what's gonna happen once I break up with my summer boyfriend.....

Next up: hair extensions,bikini waxes & martinis. I am the new Carrie Bradshaw.
I try for this girl shit all the time but it usually ends up in oven burns on my arms, stains on my sheets & 3 day old coffee cups on my computer desk.
I'm done blogging now, I only amuse myself. ;)

3 comments: