Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Aw, M&TK came over tonite & we drank the rest of the beers. Something in my left side right above my belt hurts. It hurts often,could it be my liver? I hope not. I know I drink too much,tho.
That is a really sad picture of me when my tooth got an abcess in the summer. Haha, it was Pride weekend & I went out anyways with my gay boys, SB did some foreign drugs & stuff got really funny. As per usual,I just wanted to keep drinking but all he could do was wear sunglasses & almost get in the cab.

I really want to stop eating meat in a serious way,it's making me feel pretty gross. Like,how sad!
I love the Steve Wilkos show, its the pinnacle of trashy TV,so great. What is also great is Sour Cream & Bacon chips-Meaghan brought me some & now I'm eating them like a before video in The Biggest Loser-what a great show,huh?

Anyway, I'm tired & kinda drunk & relishing in my new feelings acquisition "jealousy" so I'm gonna take my Hello Kitty flannel pyjama pants to bed.

They're playing that reggae song "Maxine" or whatever downstairs & I'm getting riled over the abusive relationship on Steve Wilkos.
Good nite-I love you all!
Oh yeah-it's a snow storm outside & I feel like I lost a friend over something awkward & I wish that wasn't true.............

No comments:

Post a Comment