Thursday, December 10, 2009

hi blog!

I made a really delicious dinner tonite of brown rice & black beans. Then I discovered the joy of putting unsweetened vanilla almond milk in my coffee & everything exploded into an ambrosia of taste in my mouth!
Now Im watching Big Bang Theory on my little tiny computer & eating stove popped popcorn. I like myself.

Im also wearing an outfit consisting entirely of Hello Kitty flannel clothing, I look pretty sharp.
What else can I say about myself? Narcissistic is my favourite.
The garbage guy at work today gave me a teddy bear holding a heart, one time in the summer he said I looked sexy then backtracked & didn't talk to me for a month. We're cool again now.
I like being friends with wierd fellas over 40, it gives me high self esteem. Bahaha. Im funny.
OK,good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment