Monday, December 7, 2009

Hi blog! I'm sorry I abandoned you for so long! It was my fault-I'm a jerk. I'd like to rekindle our relationship. In fact, I'd like to make it stronger even.

But really, what is new? I don't even know! It's my birthday tomoro so that's pretty cool.
I'm drinking a beer & playing on my new little Notebook tiny laptop computer guy.
I pretty much went to the cabin all the summer & drank beers,caught frogs,cleaned a fish,read sex books from the '60s & partied down.


I played guitar for a long time tonite but Im still too scared to play in front of anyone-I don't know how SB & I are gonna go on our World Tour if I'm too scared to throw out a coupla G's &D's now and again.
I wonder what else I should say?
I work 10-6 now so I'm pretty much a boring loser who watches TV all nite now. I pretty much love Law & Order now. It was on twice tonite. Also, I like watching Biggest Loser & also Criminal Minds.



Oh! And I like to watch Cold Case the best because there is always a musical montage at the end in slow motion that kills me.


OK, that's all. From this day forward, I promise to be a better blog maker. OK?!?!
bye.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment